We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join Submarine for an exciting feature film that combines live action, rotoscoping and animation. Creative Development has just begun and the production manager will be tasked with getting the show on the road ASAP. The ideal candidate is experienced in planning, coordinating, recruiting and detailed breakdowns.
- Your responsibility will be to manage communication and workflow between multiple studios for an international co-production.
- Create detailed, precise production schedules and ensure that they stay on track by using asset tracking software and excel spreadsheets
- Firmly take the driving seat, set priorities and define milestones
- Schedule, organize and lead key meetings internally and between studios, sometimes outside of traditional working hours, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Guide directors and other creatives through the decision-making process
- At least 5 years of experience working in a complex management role.
- Ideal candidate is experienced in planning, managing, recruiting and creating and implementing detailed breakdowns.
- Experience with Shotgun asset tracking and Excel
- The ability to keep a level head in high pressure situations
- The ability to communicate with directors, producers and artists alike and to be able to determine creative and technical requirements to push the project forward
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and flag potential schedule problems if necessary
- Attention to detail is a must!
- To be able to relocate to Amsterdam at short notice
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org