Creative producer Submarine Channel
CREATIVE PRODUCER SUBMARINE CHANNEL
We are looking for a producer of cutting edge digital and interactive stories with upcoming and established creative talent for Submarinechannel, an online channel for for original transmedia documentaries, fiction, and genre-defying entertainment. Submarine Channel creates award-winning content that exploits new technologies to tell visually-exciting stories – including motion comics, online games and interactive documentaries.
Your responsibility will be to develop and oversee the creative process of interactive and digital film projects, from ideation until release, as well as taking the creative lead on Submarine Channel’s production. This would require you to do many of the following things, in no particular order:
- Develop original cutting edge interactive and digital film concepts and stories into executable projects
- Identify the main creative ambitions and challenges for each project
- Form creative teams to execute the projects and motivating the team to deliver their targets
- Helping to find fnancing for projects by writing applications for funds, seeking (international) co-producers and partners, attracting brands and sponsors
- Have strong experience developing funding strategies and achieving budgets for this type of media
- Collaborate well with interdisciplinary team of (international) creators
- Manage the creative workflow of multiple projects at once
- Serve as an ambassador of Submarine Channel and present projects at festivals and events
Relevant higher education (HBO/WO University or similar)
- are creative, smart, an out-of-the-box thinker, forward thinking, problem solving, and enthusiastic;
- have a strong knowledge of the interactive media landscape, including a specific creative network of clients, producers and filmmakers;
- have experience with managing a team;
- have experience with fund applications and working with brands and sponsors;
- have experience with development and production of interactive projects;
- are a team player, ambitious, and result oriented;
- are not afraid of deadlines;
- develop accurate and thorough project plans;
- can custom-build and manage freelance development teams for smaller projects;
- can identify, negotiate and book external vendors for larger efforts.
English – fluent in speaking and writing
Dutch – speaking and writing (preferred but not required)
What we offer
Working with a group of young, professional creatives in an informal atmosphere. Submarine Channel is located in a monumental building in the middle of Amsterdam (Lab111) with, in addition to a number of film production companies, a restaurant and a cinema.
Salary based on experience and training.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the company please see submarinechannel.com